Friday, July 6, 2012

San Diego Loving

The time has come the walrus said....TO GO TO CALIFORNIA!!! I seriously can not wait. I've intentionally been not allowing myself to count down the days so that it would come faster. Though my madre would tell me every time I talked to her how much time we had left. She's super excited to see me (or my belly) to say the least. Just about all my favorite people will be in one place at one time and I won't have to do anything but relax and hopefully do a lot of swimming and beaching it up. Plus I get to see old friends and have a baby shower! Oh annnnnnd....I get to go to the temple with my mom for the first time ever! She's never been and she has now been a member for 4 months :) My Grandma has even agreed to come to church with us!!! It will all surely be fantastic. Emmett and I spent the morning and last night getting ready for our adventure.We still have to get a few things at the grocery store tonight and pack. We took Zzyx (AKA Ziz, our fish) to his sister, Andrea's place to be looked after while we are gone. While doing that I spilled his water all over me. Lovely. Then we had to renew our car registration so that Andrea could have a car to use while we are away. Hers gets much better gas mileage than ours so we traded. Unfortunately her car has NO AIR CONDITIONING, I'm 6 months pregnant, and we will be driving through the deserts of Arizona and Nevada. Yep, I'm prepping to die. This is going to be one heck of a trip. I hope Emmett is prepared to save me when I start dying of heat stroke on the freeway. As long as I make it home, I think I can deal. Hopefully. Stay tuned for lots of pics and what not!

oh and<3 
My husband already knows :)



No comments:

Post a Comment