Thursday, March 27, 2014

Goals for the Spring & Summer

It's Spring. Finally, right? I can't even begin to tell you how badly I have yearned for the sunshine on my face again. Just two days ago we had a whopping high of 70 degrees! I even got a SUNBURN! Pretty sure that's the first time I've ever been happy about that. This truly magical weather was followed by a day of overcast skies, sporadic rain and a freak hail storm. Welcome to Utah, my friends!

Since the change in seasons I figured it was time to write out some goals for the upcoming months. Which by the way, these next few months are going to be a heck of a ride for this family. We have lots, and I mean lots, of new adventures on the rise. I'll share one with you:

GRADUATION DAY!!
And basically all that comes with that. Job hunting, moving etc.
Hip hip! Hooray! So very proud of my hard working hubster. More on that I'm sure later.


Goals for 2014's Spring & Summer:
(Of course there's a chance these all won't get done in the case that we do get a job and move out of state.)

  1. Graduate. If we can just get to the end of April in one piece that's an accomplishment in itself.
  2. Find a job. Big boy job hunting is harder than I thought. Especially when your husband is an engineer and you understand none of the job descriptions.
  3. Find a place to live AND move there. Stressssssful. Until we get a job, we have no idea where we will be going. It could be across the country for all we know and we sure aren't ready.
  4. Hike Y mountain at least one more time. 
  5. Float the Provo River again.
  6. Visit all the temples in Utah. 
  7. 25 random acts of kindness
  8. Write in my journal everyday for a month. 
  9. Take a picture everyday for a month.
  10. Finish a Shutterfly book of Haddie's first year.
  11. Go through all my clothes and Haddie's and donate the ones we don't wear/need. 
  12. Find at least 5 more vegetarian dishes that my family will eat and love.
  13. Start a garden.
  14. Take Haddie to the Spanish Fork Reservoir.
  15. Paint.
  16. Start and finish a book. Maybe even two!
  17. Visit the Wishing Field.
  18. Do some of the hundreds of crafts/recipes I have pinned on Pinterest.
  19. Organize all my pictures and cards into a folder.
  20. Fly a kite.
  21. Go on a bike ride.
  22. Go to the zoo/aquarium.
  23. Learn a new skill.
  24. Find an awesome hole in the wall place to eat. 
  25. Write down something I'm grateful for everyday for a month.


3 comments:

  1. Justin and I definitely have the same first 3 goals! They are very scary and stressful goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally scary and stressful! I can't even imagine what it would be like to be doing that AND having a baby on the way! Props to you!

      Delete
  2. First three same for me! The other ones sound fun and way to be!

    ReplyDelete