Thursday, February 28, 2013

Back to center

My friends used to call me names.

Names like:
Hippe.
Free bird.
Sunny D.
&&
Love Child.

I didn't mind.
I love to embrace the sun.
I love to embrace each day.
I lived each day.
A go with the flow kinda gal.

 I did yoga in the mornings
&
sometimes danced away my evenings.
I loved everyone.
I tried to only see the good in people.
 I exercised POSITIVITY.
I welcomed good vibes.
Good music.


I think reggae has a bad rap with some people.
To me, it's feel good music.
Peace of mind goodness.
It makes me feel alive and powerful.
It relaxes me. 
This song for instance...
it gets me
<3

It's been a while now since I embraced the person I was. 
I think I was scared to be this person when I was in the midsts of 
growing&molding
&giving up old habits. 

Well, folks, I'm bringing the good vibes back!
&& I'm doing my yoga again dag nab it! :)
This is what I started with.
yoga for beginners HERE.

 I love the Lord with all my being and I'm not forgetting Him in my life.
I'm grateful for all the blessings He has brought to me and for the Gospel and I know He is proud and happy with my life decisions. 
& you know what? 
So am I.

Alls I'm saying is I'm looking on the brighter side of life again.
I started to create a  'get through the day' attitude and that's now what I want or what the Lord wants for us. 
Live each day as it's a blessing to you!




My hippielovechildfreebirdsunnyddays.


















1 comment: