Saturday, February 16, 2013

Tra la la la love

Wait, it was Valentine's Day two days ago?!?!?
How could I have missed it!?
Jay Kay.
Like anyone could go without knowing, right?
I mean especially if you get on bookface you were probably bombarded with da loooove.

Not that I minded much. I absolutely LOVE the holiday. In all it's cheesyness glory.
ALL. OF. IT.

This meme basically describes how I felt this year though. Welllll, only a little.


Anywho..




My Husby and I decided, due to exams and other events, that we would celebrate our lovers day over the weekend.
I was pleasantly surprised when he came home and I found a giant hidden can on our shelf in the kitchen thursday night though.

I had to open that thing and trust me, even with a can opener it wasn't that easy!
Well when I opened it I found quiet a few pairs of beautiful earrings that I love, not one but two bottles of my favorite perfume that makes all the boys drool (again jay kay..heh, heh) and my favorite kinds of chocolates!! It was like a treasure hunt in a can! Sort of.

Anyways, for not expecting anything I was pretty ecstatic!
 Friday night we went out to dinner at a Mexican restaurant we came across one day and loved.
Haddie joined us and she was all about those Shirley Temples.

Girl after my own heart.

Don't mind my face of shear SHOCK when she tried to spill all over me! She has been grabbing everything in sight lately and just this morning actually did spill all over me. Luckily it was just water.

When we got home we were tired but wanted some 'family pics' since we don't have too many of us all together.
Let's just throw this out there, the tiredness shows.




Like I said, Hads likes to grab everything in sight. Including faces. Which then she likes to 'kiss' you. It's actually pretty cute.
She seems to think the wetter the better.
No, she didn't get that from me! 
Also, she will grab your nose, lips ears...whatever she can.
Yep, that's my little lovebuggy.


My family makes me happier than a  tornado in a trailer park!
Hope everyone had an amazing, Lovers Day, Valentine's Day, Singles Awareness Day..whatever you want to call it! <3 

Just remember to spread the love each and EVERY day.
XOXOXO





1 comment:

  1. Super cute! Haddie is getting so big! Glad you had a good Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete