Monday, August 27, 2012

First day of school

Aaaaannnd it's back to school he goes.  Three more semesters. Just three more semesters. Whooohooo! I got up early to make my husby breakfast and a lunch-he didn't want it. So at least I got to see him off on his first day. Looking all cute and ready to be edjamucated. I got as much cuddle time in as I could last night and this morning too.

Here's a little taste of what I put him through on his way out the door.

D: "Let me take your picture!"
E:  "Why?"
D:  "It's your first day! We have to document this and you look so good! One day you will look back and like it."
E:  Shurgs and puts on a happy face for me :)

D: "Did you get your granola bars!?"
E:  "Yes. For the 3rd time."
D:  "And your phone? Ok, ok, make good choices and remember who you are!"
E:  "Thanks, Mom."
D  "And don't forget about your girls at home!"
E:  "How could I forget!?"
D  "I love you!! Have a great day!! Don't forget to eat your granola bars!"
E:  "I love you too, mom, you have a great day!!"

Hey, I have to start practicing, "proud mother on kids first day of school" early right? At least he laughed about it with me. Trooper.

Here's my star student! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment