Saturday, August 25, 2012

Maternity Pictures 33 1/2 weeks

Today Emmett and I thought it would be fun to go and take some pictures of this precious baby we have growing inside me.  Amateurs. We are just so excited for her to be here we have to keep ourselves "baby occupied" I guess you could say.

In all appropriateness we went to our wishing field to take some there <3 Then, about half way through it it started to rain. So we left and will continue next weekend.
But like I said I am so excited so I had to share a few favorites that we took today. Hopefully we can get some with Emmett in them as well eventually.

Any takers on who would like to photograph us? :)

Ps, It took me a while to decide whether or not I wanted my bare belly on here or not. Mostly this blog is for my close friends and family living far away anyways that I know would like these and they are the ones that actually read this... So, be nice when judging. Thanks :)







More to come next week!


1 comment: