Monday, August 12, 2013

REVAMP-A-TIZE me Capn'

Since my post about the newly revamped night stand/end table I did I received a TON of positive feedback! I had numerous amounts of people telling me that they would buy something like that and that I should start a small business. Well folks, I'm pleased to announce...

I TOOK YOUR ADVICE!!



Recycled Refurbished Revamped is up and running.
Well, it's more like a slow walk eh, becoming a jog?
Well you get it. I'm just getting started and I'd love the help. 
It's all about making your old items new again. Recycling. Revamping. I will hopefully have people bringing me their furnishings/items and we can go over a personal and custom made design, but I'd also like to have items up for sale as well.

So if you could, "Like" the page and spread the word!
I'm hoping to do a few more projects soon so I can have more examples of my work. I'd really like to be able to sell a few of these items soon so I can continue the work. 

Also, any and all advice is welcomed. Just be nice about it aye? ;) 
People are always doing give aways and such and I want to try something out like that eventually but I need to be able to pay for the shipping. 

So basically, any ideas are encouraged :) 

Thank you all for the help, the support and I hope this thing works out. I know with all your help it could be so great!


No comments:

Post a Comment