Thursday, August 1, 2013

What's in store for the Fletchers

IT'S AUGUST WHAT WHHHATTT!!
That means there are lots of new happenins' in store for this family this month.

For starts:
One of my bestest best friends is getting married to her bestest best friend/one of my "older brothers" and that means a trip to the homeland of San Diego! 

Also, I just got a new job. I'm a mommy's helper! Aka, nanny. It's perfect because it's for a darling family I already know, it's super close and I can bring Haddie with me so I don't have to work around Emmett's schedule. SCORE! I got another job right before I was offered this one and I would have been working more hours for almost the same pay. So now I work LESS hours, same pay and I get my baby to be with me. DOUBLE SCORE! I start this coming week :) 

Emmett's little brother is starting college here this fall so he will be coming down from Washington to live in Provo! That means that all the siblings will be here and it is going to be a blast! Mommy and Daddy Fletcher are bringing him down this month so it will be great to see them. I know Haddie is excited! 

And to top off the long list of the fun happenins' this month...
Are you ready? Its kind of a doozy...

WE ARE MOVING.
Yep, it's true. We have thought and prayed long and hard about this decision and it seems to be the best for us at this time. As much as we have come to love the people we have met while in this ward, there are many pros we had to consider. Like the fact that we will be much closer to campus so Emmett won't have to ride his bike in the snow for an hr, we will be closer to family etc. 
After the water incidents we've had in this place it's time. Haddie needs her own room again, we need our own room again. 
I hope we can still stay in contact with the friends we have made while living here. I'll sure miss all the boys in my primary class, they have taught me so much! Before all the tears come, we still have a month here!


4 comments:

  1. Yay for your new job!!! That is so exciting woman!! Praise the Lord. And yay for new plans for life! I love that. Little adventures with your cute little family. :D So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks woman! I cant help but ALWAYS think we should have hung out more. We would have been the best of friends I KNOW IT! If you and your hubs ever want to come out here to snow board or anything let me know! You cold stay with us fo freeeee and we could explore together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should move to Lilac Place where we live! 3rd north 3rd east, two bedroom, freaking awesome ward!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've already signed a contract for Wymount. It's a month to month contract and since Emmett is graduating soon that's what we need. But if he ends up getting a job or going to grad school we will look into Lilac Place!

    ReplyDelete