Monday, January 28, 2013

Look what she can do!

Yesterday Haddie overcame yet another milestone. IS there anything this kid CAN'T do?! Ok, I kid, of course there is. But man, she surprises us with something new every week! 


Here she is in all her adorable glory with her surprise, "Look what I can do!" of the week.

She was already almost there by the time I got the camera on but at least I got the tail end of it right?

Sunday mornings we like to lounge around the house taking our sweet time getting ready since now, thankfully, it's at 11am instead of 9am.
Well, Emmett was 'sleeping' on he couch, (no not because he was in trouble, (heh heh) while I was slowing getting ready for church. Hads was laying on her back on the floor with her blanket.
I came into the room and she was on her belly. Emmett then looked at me and asked if I had came and flipped her over. UMM..NO!! She rolled over all on her own!

She's got the belly to back roll own pat now and I'm starting to think she has the back to belly down as well now. The first 2 times she did it we missed it. But I finally got it on camera. I had to have proof, even for myself, to know she was actually doing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment