Wednesday, April 3, 2013

An April of Awesomeness

This month we have so many exciting adventures and things to look forward to!
 One, we can just start with, is that Little Miss Haddie turns SIX months old TODAY!
So happy half birthday to my little gem of a daughter.
It's mind boggling to think about how fast the time with her has flown and all she has accomplished in her short time here with us. It's gone fast, but so much has happend! 
Her most recent accomplishment has been exploring shelves/drawers.
The other day, and this has happend a couple times since, I left her for a minute to go get her some socks. When I came back into the room she was not where I left her but at our table pulling out magazines we have on the lower shelf. I turn her the other direction and proceed to clean up her mini mess when I hear jingles, crashes and giggles. I turn around and she had wormed her way over to her basket of toys and dumped them out all over the place.
Must be that time to start finding some higher homes for some of our things around the house.
For her half birthday I decided I would take her to her newest favorite place today to celebrate. The park! 
Kid loves her swings and sunshine. 
Girl after my own heart.

Also coming up this month we have:

Mommy, Daddy and Uncle Eric Fletcher coming into town-in 2 days!!

Had's six month check up
We can see how much she's grown since the last one!

Conference

Stake Conference
This same day we are having new friends come over for dinner!

MY BEST FRIEND DEBBIE COMES HOME FROM HER MISSION!

Emmett has his last day of the semester and that means only one more semester left!!

We have Emmett's Senior Banquet for his Chemical Engineering Dept.
Dinner and celebrations!

And then....
OUR TRIPS TO CALIFORNIA AND PERU!!!

OHMERGERSH!!! This is going to be one epic month :D






No comments:

Post a Comment