Saturday, April 13, 2013

BECAUSE I SAID I WOULD

I stumbled across this gem today and I can't help but pass it on and feel passionate about it. 
This man dropped EVERYTHING to fulfill a dream of fulfilling others' dreams all for the sake of his father that has passed and live the way his father lived. Keeping promises. Helping others.

We've all heard of PAY IT FORWARD. 
You do something nice for someone with only one request...pay it forward by doing something nice for someone else. 
This is the same concept. 

BECAUSE I SAID I WOULD.

 Watch this video by clicking the link below, check out this website and read the stories of blessings come true and promises kept.

Whether it's a promise to yourself, a commitment to someone else....the world could become a much better place if we all lived like this.


Request your Free Because I Said I Would cards HERE

Don't forget to "like' his Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/BecauseISaidIWould

I'm ordering my cards today!




No comments:

Post a Comment