Thursday, June 28, 2012

I just met you, this is crazy..hey my baby, come soon maybe?

Call me baby hungry, baby crazy, or just plain crazy..I don't care because I know I'm baby crazy these days. It's a darn good thing I have my own on my way or my neighbors would have to always keep their door locked and their blinds closed. Since bringing Olivia home I go to work with the mind set that there is a baby at home (or close by) that I could be playing with and I need to be off work asap. I'm absurd, I know.

Well the day she came home my husby and I made a cute little (last minute) sign for the Scott's newest addition and decorated their door. Like so..

I think they liked it. We did at least :)

We went over to there to play with the little cutie patootie last night. She was fast asleep...

So I picked her up. (With permission of course! Sheesh) But she stayed asleep. Look at the chins! Adorable!


As if I needed more of a reason to fall more in love with Emmett....this just melts my heart every time I see him hold a baby <3







No comments:

Post a Comment