Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What happens at DI, doesn't always stay there

I realize I just posted yesterday buttt...

I went to DI yesterday, (it was a gold mine!), it's a big time thrift store here in Provo, to drop off some old bowls and plates we never use. No problem so far. Well then I go inside and am merely browsing when I see this lady with the cutest backpack EVER in hand! I over heard her talking to her young, clearly out of style daughter about the cute pack. Her daughter said she did not like it and was trying to convince her mom to not get it. I instantly became a creepy stalker. No joke. I stood around looking at my phone and clothes while trying  to keep them within view all the way up until the moment they checked out and left the store. She ended up buying it. I was hoping that she would put it back or give it to the cashier but no. She did not and I was sad. I was lucky enough to find the EXACT same one online! But not so lucky that it cost $74!! I bet the one at DI was $6...foo.

Not to make me sound more like a creeper buttt.....I also have been on the hunt for a nice rocking chair. Sort of like this one..
I happened to find one at DI yesterday too...just like this one. Prime condition, green and white and only...are you ready? $30!!! Holy shmokes. There were a couple others next to it but they were old and when I sat in them I felt that I would shortly be on the floor. Some lady was just rocking away in the one I wanted so I tested out the others while waiting for her to move. She didn't. So I asked her if she was getting it and she said yes. Pshh. What the heck people!? She did indeed buy it..I watched haha. 
But I did score a brand new cover for shopping carts that the kid sits in and doesn't get all germy. I really love it and it was $5 :) It was also in high demand because I put it down not sure if I was going to get it or not and there was another lady that must have been watching me with it because she asked if I was buying it. I fumbled on what to say so I said, "yes". Then I felt bad and so I got it anyways. But at least I really love it and it's super nice. Right?..

No comments:

Post a Comment