Sunday, June 24, 2012

It's rainin' babies!


This weekend I decided to start a wee project I found on Pinterest, of course.  I'm having two baby showers, one in California and one in Utah. I'm pretty sure I'll have more people coming to the Utah one so I figured doing some invites for friends and family in Ca wouldn't be so bad since there won't be too many to make.

I started with this...


 And ended up with this...


I think they turned out pretty cute!

My ever so helpful Husby helped me out on the sewing machine haha I'm stubborn and can get frustrated when I can't do something the first time so he learned for me..I'm very grateful for his willingness to make my life easier. He's a keeper!


In other news....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OLIVIA JUNE SCOTT!!
She was born to our dear friends and neighbors today (finally) after 3 hours, oh did I say hours? I meant days of labor. But she made it, she's here and we can't wait to meet the little babe.   

3 months and counting for Baby Fletchette to arrive.  



No comments:

Post a Comment