Thursday, September 27, 2012

Days like this

"Is it normal?"
 This seems like a question I have asked myself, and others all too often in the last 9 months. "Is it normal for ____ to happen?" "Is it normal to ____?" Lately It's been the same start to my questions with a slightly different ending..

"Is it normal for my energy levels to be high one day and low the next?" 

It can take hours to fall asleep one night, I hardly sleep, get up early and then I'm out and about all day and just fine. The nights I actually get more sleep I find myself needing naps throughout the day and I can barely muster up the energy to make myself some food. 

Today, is one of THOSE days.

I feel like I'm sitting in clutter, laundry needs to be put away, I should probably vacuum..etc. 
I have the WANT to clean just not the UMPH to clean. At least I got the dishes done last night. That is until we had dinner and now there are dishes from that. Is this part of "nesting"? Because I was under the impression I'd be high in energy for days at a time scrubbing floors and re folding laundry. So not the case. But I know this is really only the beginning to days like this. I'm just looking forward to the day I have a baby here and she will be my good excuse for my house looking and feeling the way it does. Le sigh. 

Okaaay, venting done.

No comments:

Post a Comment