Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Precious gifts

Sooo...I'm an aunt...again! My brother and sister in law had their precious baby girl, Anne Christine Fletcher. She is completely adorable and I'm so excited that she is here. I'm even more excited that my little lady will be here soon and they will be cute, loving, best friends/cousins. PERFECT!

My babe just needs to decide it's time and get out of my bellleehh!! I'm 38 weeks today, have a dr appt and STILL showing labor signs but nothing is coming from it yet.

I know of 3 babies born in the past 3 days. Ugh! Not "Ugh!" as in how disappointing or terrible. More like "Ugh!" my patience is totally being tested to the FULLEST degree. I asked for this. Well, I asked for patience in life and God always does deliver what you ask in HIS time and in HIS own very special way.

Welp, here is a little tid bit of my cute new niece.


No comments:

Post a Comment