Monday, September 17, 2012

One year engagement anniversary!

Happy engagement anniversary to us! A year, and a few hours ago, my sweet husby asked me to be his one and only for all of eternity. This was after waking me up super early on a Saturday morning and making me hike in the cold to a beautiful waterfall. I got over that real fast :)  He had all our close friends and family there participating and making it the most memorable experience I could have asked for! Our lives have changed drastically since this day but only for the better. I love him so much and I'm soo incredibly grateful for such a kind, hardworking, understanding and love-able husband and soon to be baby daddy!


Thanks again to everyone who helped and for all the creativity and thought put into this. You all helped make it so special! And not to mention, one of THE BEST ENGAGEMENT STORIES EVER!


No comments:

Post a Comment