Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Eviction Notice is UP!

Time to put up that eviction notice. We may have less than 30 days before baby is due but I feel like I'll try to be a nice land lady and give the sweet babe a little cushion for when she can leave. Though, the sooner the better.

I'm 1 whole cm dilated and quiet possibly even more anxious for this kid than I was before. If that is even possible.. I think I will pack our bags some time this week just in case. We already have our car seat installed and ready to go. I know that there is a chance I could stay at 1 cm for weeks and nothing will happen but hey, a month before the due date and the doc is saying, "You're making wonderful progress!" cant be a bad thing!

Boy if this appointment didn't have such good news, I may not have had all the "umph" to take more frequent and longer walks, or get more things done. Before, doing these things just made me feel like I was prepping for Christmas at Easter time. But it's getting so close now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment